Sunday, March 1, 2009

Goals for the week

I've heard that it is important to set goals. I believe it, and on the grand scale, I definitely have a goal. My mini-goal for February was to be 14 pounds or more below my starting weight- and tomorrow morning I'll find out if I made that goal or not. 1.4 lbs or more and I'll have done it!

For the month of March, I'd like to hit my 10% weight loss goal. I'm still squeamish about posting those actual numbers, but I might come around.

This week, I am determined to:

-go to the gym/work out at least 3 times
-Eat all of my Daily Points and Weekly Points, and half or more of my earned Activity Points
-Make sure I meet each day's Good Health Guidelines for dairy, vegetables, fruit, multivitamin and "healthy oil"

Hopefully the result I'll see is a good one! My new workout DVDs should be in this week- I'll be posting a review of them after I've tried them out a few times.

No comments: