Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hump Day!

Last night I tried out one of my new workout dvd purchases. I couldn't get the disc to run on my ibook, but I ran it through my boyfriend's computer. It's fun following a workout video on a computer monitor...har. I'll have to get him to teach me how to switch the output feed to our 33 inch tv instead.

The disc I tried out was Crunch Fitness' Go Go Dance. I'm going to do it one more time before I review it thoroughly, but it was a decent workout. Sometimes I don't feel like hauling myself down to the X-CENTRE! and just want to work up a sweat. This video is good to have on hand for those occasions.

I don't know why I think anyone would be interested in what I ate today...but here's the roundup so far!

At home, 8:00 am
1 slice whole-wheat toast
1 tbs natural peanut butter

At the office, 10:30 am
1 cup cottage cheese
1 tbs reduced-sugar strawberry jam

Out for lunch, 1:30 pm
3 cups mixed greens
1 grilled chicken breast
1 tbs viniagrette (on the side, I dip my fork in. I don't really like dressing!)

Sitting on my desk for a snack is a smores Luna bar, but I'm not really hungry. I've tracked it already, so I might eat it, or I might save it for tomorrow. I haven't a clue what I'm going to make for dinner tonight- and that's unusual!! I really don't feel like cooking, and tomorrow I'm making Italian Wedding Soup so maybe I can convince el boyfriendo to take me out or make something for me :)

No comments: