Wednesday, April 8, 2009

WI: Down

As in, my weight was down, not my spirits.

(Coooorny!)

I lost 2.6 lbs this week. Considering I hit a brunch buffet on Sunday morning and had a staff potluck on Monday- oh, and yesterday was my birthday- I think that's awesome.

It would be so much easier, I just realized, if I just put up what my actual weight was. But you know...for so many years, I kept that number close to my chest. I don't think there is anyone in my life, not my mother, not my boyfriend, not my friends, who actually knows what I weigh. Am I alone in this?

Let's just say that now I weigh the exact same as my handsome boyfriend. Considering that we're the same height, I sometimes contemplate how much money we could save if we just shared clothes. But Gary doesn't really look so great in pink, and that would totally be a problem.

No comments: