Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Week One: WI

This morning I was actually excited to step on the scale. I had a really good week. There are 5 gold stars on my exercise calendar, I have consumed mostly veggies and lean protein and my big indulgence this week was hummus and flatbread with two glasses of wine on Saturday night. While those flatbread wedges were probably soaked in oil to make them so yummy, I feel like that's a far better splurge than, say, an entire cheesecake. Or a tray of baklava. Or a giant plate of poutine and a hot dog. Or a large pizza. Not that I could actually eat any of those things in one sitting, but over the course of a week? Sure.
 
At any rate, this week I lost 3.2 lbs. Yay for me!
 
(WI = weigh in)
 
 

5 comments:

Alex said...

Good girl! Are you shredding?

Lady Rose said...

Even I can admit that the poutine/hot dog combo was a mistake! Congrats on your loss thus far!!

Meg said...

Thanks ladies :)

Lady Rose - Too salty! I don't know if it was the dark, or that movie theatre, but yikes!

Snowflake said...

Way to go Meg!!! I'm planning some delicious, healthy menus for the weekend.

Deb said...

Good for you! That's a great first week weight loss.