Friday, July 2, 2010

Love-hate (mostly hate) (ok, it's mostly love)

I love to hate her, but I've got to say: I can definitely credit Jillian Michaels and her 30 Day Shred dvd for the great results I've seen toning and shrinking my body. A 10 lb loss often doesn't show at all for me, and this time, it's really incredible how much difference I see in my body! The resistance-circuit training has GOT to be a big part of that.

Jillian has other videos, but I'm not super interested in trying some of her other resistance-training or circuit workouts right away. What I've got is working for me right now, but as my body changes, I'll need more of a challenge.

But she does have a new dvd out that I'm interested in - Yoga Meltdown.



It seems different enough from the Shred to be interesting, it's short (30 minutes) and even though it's not in any way 'proper' yoga, I'm interested in the concept of it.

Have any of you tried it? Love it? Hate it? Not worth the money? Really tough? I'd love to know!