Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday WI

I was down 2 more pounds this morning, for a total of 7.2 so far. I'm pretty jazzed about it! I'm inching closer and closer to my 5% of my body weight goal, and 10 pounds gone isn't that far away.
 
I tried on the dark denim trouser jeans I blogged about earlier this week. They're still too tight to do up comfortably, which is a bit of a disappointment, but I know that I'll get into them soon. Hopefully by the end of July!
 
I've written down some of my goals for June and stuck them in the sidebar. In addition to sticking to the WW plan, I'm aiming to increase my amount of activity and try a new exercise class. I have high hopes for this month - what about you?
 
 
 

6 comments:

RescuingLisa said...

Congrats on the loss!

I too have high hopes for this month! I find that having monthly goals is a great way to motivate yourself. You'll do awesome - looking forward to reading about you reaching each of those goals!

Lady Rose said...

Huzzah! Go Megan go! I think I will join you in your goal of 600 minutes of excercise. Hopefully I'm too lazy to set my own goals but not too lazy to complete said excercise. We'll see.

Snowflake said...

Way to go!!! I like your goals, may have to create a set of June goals myself.

Meg said...

Thanks everybody!

I'm looking forward to checking off these goals, too. I think they're reasonable and achievable goals, which is key for me - maybe 600 minutes of exercise doesn't seem like a lot but I think given I'm taking a week's vacation at the end of the month, it's fair.

heathermarie108 said...

Hey Meg!
I signed on for the 600 mins of exercise as well (got in 60 mins yesterday thank you very much). I think your blog is awesome. I little extra inspiration for the day. Keep it up! See you on the WW boards.

HeatherMarie108

Deb said...

Thanks for this post Meg. You've inspired me to put a bit of thought into it and set goals for June as well. :)