Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WI # 10 - Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I am so pumped this morning. Today I was down 2.4 lbs, for a total of 16.2 lbs in 10 weeks. That is pretty awesome!

It's been about a month since my last progress photo, so here's another one. On the left - me on June 4th. On the right - on July 19th. There's about a 9 lb difference between the two photos. (click to enlarge)



I can totally see the difference, but this time I'm looking straight at my face. I have lovely chipmunk cheeks, and I didn't really expect to see a difference in my face, but I can see it.

How is your week going?

6 comments:

Dana said...

YAY!!

Deb said...

Congrats! You're doing great. (I can also really see the difference in your arms).

Amanda@BustingThroughIt said...

Awesome Meg! You're doing so well :)
I can totally see that you look different too!

Meg said...

Thanks for the support, ladies!!

Lady Buttons said...

Meg, you look fantastic! The best part of pic #2 is that smile!

Sonya @ Eyes on the Hourglass said...

Dude that 9 pounds totally came off your chin!!!! Good work and keep on going!!! We can do this hot stuff!