Wednesday, July 7, 2010

WI #8

(WI #7 didn't really happen, I logged it as staying the same weight as I didn't have a scale)
 
This morning I was really out of sorts. I went to bed last night with a really brutal headache. I had also cut open my chin and scraped my face when I hit myself with the cupboard door in the kitchen, so you can imagine that I was not a happy camper. Just in time for tons of photos at a wedding this weekend!
 
I had a lot of trouble getting out of bed. My headache was gone, but I was totally groggy and quite stiff from working out the night before. Then the weekly reminder I have set up in my blackberry buzzed, and I remembered that today is Weigh-In Day so I got out of bed.
 
I was up 0.6 lbs, which is really not that much at all!
 
This week, I'm going to work extra hard to counter-act the wedding (open bar, hors d'oeuvre reception, super good friends!) and get back on the losing side of the scale. Hopefully my sleep pattern will regulate soon enough and I'll be back to getting up with the birdies.
 
 

2 comments:

Snowflake said...

That is not a bad gain after a vacation!!! You must have done a super job of making good choices at mealtime and adding lots of activity to your holiday (in between reading and relaxing)!!! You should be very proud of yourself!!!!

Michelle said...

Hooray for no headache!
And that's barely a gain at all, you'll have that worked off in no time :)