Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Can Do Kid - That's Me


Image Source

You guys, your comments yesterday were amazing. You see that cute kid up there? That's me, and all those nice kids in the background? That's you, cheering me on. At least in my Saturday morning brain!

Blogging really does create a community, especially when you have a group working towards similar goals. I hope that someday I'll get the chance to return the favour and cheer each and every one of you on towards your goals - because I'm biting the bullet. Today, Couch 2 5K - tomorrow, the world! (Or a Running Room Clinic, or 5K race!)

(This seems like a really cute book - any parents/teachers out there heard of it?)

2 comments:

Jams said...

Yay! I'm glad you're going to bite the bullet! You CAN do it!

spotlessmind said...

Love C25K! I think it seems the best way to learn to run!