Wednesday, August 25, 2010

WI #14 - Wednesday, August 25

This morning I was down .2 lbs, which makes an even 20 lbs lost since I joined Weight Watchers!

I also did my measurements this morning, and since I begun this process, I've lost:

1.5 inches off my upper arms
2.5 inches off my hips
2 inches off my bust
7 inches off my waist (!)
2.5 inches from my left thigh
and went from wearing a tight size 18 jeans to a loose 16 (and I tried on my 14s in the closet, which I would bet I'll be in before September ends)

So while I had a fantasy of reaching my 10% goal (3 lbs away!) this morning, I knew it was unrealistic. I'll take what I've got and run with it - quite literally. See you at the gym!

5 comments:

Jams said...

Great job Meg! You're doing fantastic and you'll hit that 10% before you know it!!!!

Amanda@BustingThroughIt said...

Yay Meg! Great job!

RescuingLisa said...

WOW! 7 inches from your waist! Amazing!

I'll be seeing you at the gym too... my home away from home!

Bellini said...

Congrats!!! Such a milestone!

Rapunzel said...

Congratulations, Meg! What an inspiration you are! :)