Thursday, September 9, 2010

I think I'm still sweaty!

A few weeks ago I was changing at the gym when I noticed a woman struggling into her pantyhose. Honestly, there is probably nothing less appealing to me than putting tights or pantyhose on immediately after working out. I'm sweaty, I've just showered, I'm frantically trying to get dressed and get out of that tiny room filled with strangers in their underpants - the last thing I want to do is hobble around on one foot trying to wiggle into tights.
 
We've got a function after work today, so I'm wearing my fancies all day. I can now say that after putting hose on at the gym, putting spanx and a satin dress back on after a treadmill session and a sprint shower rank really low on my list of enjoyable things to do on my lunch break. Ugh. But hey, at least I look good.

1 comment:

Deb said...

We need to see pictures.