Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WI # 20 - Wednesday September 29, 2010


Image Source: Married to the Sea, hilarious, you should check them out.

Just keep swimming.

I was up .4 lbs this morning. Yesterday I checked my weight and I was down a pound and a half. Whatever. Don't eat pasta the night before weigh in, I guess. Even if you only eat half of it and choose the most weight-watchers friendly item on the menu...

So I am trying again. This week, again, I will eat more. But I'm going to try my best to eat more GOOD, healthy food. I just earned 8 APs in Spin class, so I've added some low-fat chocolate milk to my lunch. Long-time Weight Watchers often eliminate beverages with calories entirely - it's one of the main reasons I stopped drinking milk and juice as a teenager, and still only rarely drink them. Water, diet coke, crystal light, tea, coffee - these are my beverages of choice these days.

Oh, and wine, but that's kind of different ;)

I hope the rest of you out there keep swimming, too. I have two options here: quit and gain the weight back, or keep going. I might break this plateau next week. Or the week after. Or, I might never lose another pound. I might stay this size forever - I have been this size forever, or at least since I was 15.

But the logic part of my brain insists that if one exercises regularly and with intensity, and consumes a reasonable amount of food low in calories and high in nutritional value, then one's body has got to change at some point.

2 comments:

Jams said...

Keep going. You'll break through the plateau. Vary your exercise routine or add a few extra minutes to it.

Eat healthy, nutritious foods the majority of the time and you'll break through it.

You don't want to go back. So go forward.

Deb said...

Sorry to hear you didn't lose this week. I have a feeling the scale is playing with you. Not fair.

You'll break through this. It's got to be frustrating, but keep blogging, eating healthy food, getting activity in, and you will start to see the scale move again.