Friday, October 1, 2010

September Recap



I was so close to hitting 25 stickers! I earned 23 stickers in September, which meant that I earned activity points on 23 days of the month. Not bad, I think - but it's still 7 days off.

In October, I'll be doing the same challenge. I bought some sparkly bat stickers to get myself into a spooky mood. By Halloween, I want all 25 of them up there - a challenge for sure, because we're taking a 4-day holiday to BC for Thanksgiving and a weekend in Banff. Hiking and long walks around Gary's mom's neighbourhood might just be in my future.

4 comments:

Deb said...

Such a pretty calendar. :)

slb said...

oh my gosh I thought I was the only person who made sticker calendars! Awesome job!

Sonya @ Eyes on the Hourglass said...

Wow....don't sell yourself short. You did fantastic! Way more than the rest of us I'm sure.

I might just have to go out and buy a calendar and start something like that myself to keep my own motivation up!

Good job!

BlossomBelle said...

Sparkly bats! Ha! Thats the cutest thing Iv ever heard. Great system.