Saturday, October 30, 2010

Tracking? Fail!

Yeah. I haven't tracked for the past two days.

Sometimes I get really busy and I just jot down what I eat on a notepad or on my blackberry and plug it into etools on WW Online when I have a few minutes. But I can't even remember what I ate yesterday. Or Thursday. All I know is that there was a festival of small, orange and yellow wrapped chocolate bars, some pretty healthy sweet and sour meatballs, and oatmeal.

(I thought I had outsmarted the system, btw. We live in an apartment building, so no trick-or-treaters...this means no candy necessary! But then I found the office stash, and that was the end of that. However, 4 or 5 pieces over 2 days is nothing compared to 92 pieces in a weekend.)

But I'm back to tracking today. I'm seriously craving a salad. Fresh, leafy produce is getting harder and harder to find around these parts - sure, I can buy a bag of mixed baby greens any day of the year now, but it's just not as good as the fresh stuff.

Gary and I are off to the gym in the next little bit, then to acquire a salad for me and something lunchable for him, and then off to find him a Halloween costume.

3 comments:

Alice said...

Good job on getting back to tracking. I know what you mean about candy. I bought skittles and twislers which I am still eating but only 10 packages as opposed to half a box of mini-chocolate bars like last year. Stay strong it's almost over.

withoutadornment said...

I'm totally missing the fresh produce as well. I went to the farmer's market the other day and saw the tail end of the fruit from BC and it made me said. Maybe we should all move to California or something!

Meg said...

Oh, how I long for year-round fresh produce!