Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In

I stepped on the scale and I'm down .8 lbs this morning. Yay! It flickered around a few lower weights, but this was the most consistent.

So that means I've got 7.2 lbs to go until I see Onederland! Let the snow fly!

I planned on taking my measurements this morning, but my measuring tape is in the glove box of my car, which is currently at Gary's office. So no dice today.

After my knee pain post and your comments, I've decided to take the week of spinning and running. Swimming, elliptical and yoga are on the agenda for this week. My friend Dana suggested some good stretches, and I'm looking into a physio. It's not any worse, which is good, but it still bothers me, so I'd better get it looked into before I screw up my body but good.

I've been posting my daily food diaries on a seperate page here - check them out if you're interested in seeing what I've been eating. This week has not been a typical week food-wise; I usually eat significantly more servings of vegetables but I've just been so tired that I haven't prepared them or had nearly as much enthusiasm. Frozen perogies (I had 8) for dinner last night was sort of a desperate times, desperate measures situation ;)

5 comments:

Deb said...

Congrats on your loss! You're on the way.

Amanda@BustingThroughIt said...

Great job on the loss Meg!

RescuingLisa said...

Whoop whoop!

Snowflake said...

Keep up the good work, Meg!!!!

Meighan said...

Hey Meg...I was looking at your food diary, and was wondering if you're getting enough protein? I am not a nutritionist, lol...just a fellow WW'er. But with as much exercise as you do, you might need more protein. Just a thought. Good luck with onederland!