Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Peeking

This morning I peeked at the scale. I usually weigh myself in the mornings, even though I know I should only do it once a week, on Weigh-In Day. But I can't help it.

I was down. A good amount - well, a good amount for me, anyway.

I am sincerely hoping that the number stays low tomorrow morning. I had another good, on-plan day.

We're getting ready to go on vacation next week, and I want to have a stellar week before I go and eat Mexican for 4 days straight (I kid...mostly). Christmas is getting closer! 7.2 lbs to go...

3 comments:

MissHaneefa said...

Great job! You are so lucky, I am not heading on a vacation for another 3 months.

Don't worry I step on the scale everyday, it keepsme in check.

Have a great week.

Deb said...

I peek all the time. Bad Deb!

Looking forward to seeing it officially tomorrow!

Sonya @ Eyes on the Hourglass said...

I peek about once a week a few days before my WI. It lets me know if I'm 'truly' on track and helps me get through the rest of my week!