Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Weigh In: November 24

I'm back from vacation, and to be honest, I really didn't want to step on the scale this week. I almost thought about just skipping it and starting over and weighing in next week instead - but I've been down that road, and I know what happens there. Accountability is almost as important as calorie intake - if not more so!
I was back at 208.4 this morning, up 2.2 lbs this week, but part of that might be the weight of the new diamond on my left hand.
 
Life is short. The special moments sometimes seem to be really far and few between, and getting engaged on our vacation was a really big special moment, not like, a Tuesday which is a pretty lame excuse to treat myself. I tried not to overindulge, but I can't say that I did too well on that front. C'est la vie! I'll take a 2.2 lb gain with the amazing memories of the past week anytime.
 
 
 
 

13 comments:

Deb said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Meh, 2.2 pounds vs life with a great guy? You can still kick those 2 pounds to the curb while keeping the guy.

So, long engagement or short?

MissHaneefa said...

Congratulations. I think that you did a fantastic job on vacation! I think it was all those long walks on the beach. Have a great week!

LOVEOFMYLIFE1924 said...

Congratulations!!!! That's awesome and the gain, its definitely the rock!
Happy Thanksgiving!

RescuingLisa said...

Yahooo! What great news - congrats Meg!

Talking Bean said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is so exciting!!

I wouldn't worry about the gain - good for you for not skipping the WI and now you can just start right back on track and have a great loss next week! :)

Talking Bean said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is so exciting!!

I wouldn't worry about the gain - good for you for not skipping the WI and now you can just start right back on track and have a great loss next week! :)

Jams said...

Look at you trying to sneak that in there!!!!! Congratulations! screw the gain! You'll get that off in no time... Keep the diamond though! ;)

Congrats again!

Amanda@BustingThroughIt said...

Congratulations Meg!!!

withoutadornment said...

Congratulations! That is pretty exciting! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Sarah said...

Congrats!

Hope you are going to share a pic of that ring?

Alice said...

Congrats!! I think that 2.2lbs is all in that ring, and if it isn't it'll be gone before you know it but that trip will be with you forever!

Chicky said...

Wow. Congrats Meg!!! You must be basking in new engagment enjoyments!!

What's been up lately?