Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wednesday WI

I was down 1 lb this morning, weighing in at 211. I'm satisfied, but I hoped it would be more. Then again, we ate dinner really late, and I was up really early. So who knows.

Then again, I try to remind myself that if I lose 1 lb a week, in a year, that's 52 lbs! We're getting married in July/August of 2012, so I'm not short on time.



This week's points tracker. Friday, December 31 isn't accurate, but I didn't realize until just now that I hadn't logged what I ate in the evening at a party - 2 glasses of wine, about 4 pieces of sushi, a couple handfuls of chips and 3 cookies. So that probably knocks out the rest of that day's points and a third of my remaining Weekly Allowance.

I think I did pretty good this week!

2 comments:

MissHaneefa said...

Way to go! Keep this up and you will be in the shape ov your life for the wedding!

Amanda@BustingThroughIt said...

Yay Meg!!!