Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday WI

Wow! It feels like forever since I've had a loss two weeks in a row.

This morning I stepped on my old clunker of a scale and weighed in at 209.4. That's a loss of 1.6 lbs. Yay! It's also consistant with what I weighed in at yesterday morning, so I'm going to take it as "accurate". I still haven't decided whether I'll just replace the battery in my scale or get a whole new one, but thanks for your input!



Here's my tracker from this week. Again, pretty good with the activity levels!

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

Yahoo!!!! Let's go for three weeks of losses. You can do it! I love you so much you get extra exclamation marks!!

Snowflake said...

Keep going Meg!!! You can do it!!!

Jams said...

I say replace the battery and then only step on it once and take that reading.

You see - the number isn't what truly matters, right? As long as it's going in the right direction, you'll get there.

Focus on the necessary changes and the results will come! :)

MissHaneefa said...

Way to go! You are back on track, keep up the great work!

Amanda@BustingThroughIt said...

Yay Meg!!!!

Alice said...

That's awesome! Good luck on the next week!

Chicky said...

Hi. Check out this link...I gave you an award today!!!!! and congrats for the loss!
http://wanna-bethin.blogspot.com/2011/01/award-blush.html