Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wednesday WI

I was down another pound this morning. Three losses in a row! Woot!


My tracker for the week - click to enlarge.

You might notice that I've been trying to eat a little more consistently on a daily basis and spreading out my 'weekly points' allowance. I usually find that I use way more points one day of the week - usually on the weekend. Eating out on the weekends is almost always a big splurge, points-wise, but we haven't been eating out lately. Gary and I are both trying to eat better and spend less, so we decided to not eat dinners out until Valentine's Day. So far, so good!

4 comments:

MissHaneefa said...

Looks like you are doing a great job, keep it up!

Amanda@BustingThroughIt said...

Woo hoo! You're a rockstar Meg!

I tend to do the same kind of thing with my points. Next week I think I should try and spread the WP out a bit.

Great job girl!

CJ said...

Good for you for trying to kick the eating out habit - very difficult!

By the way thanks for posting on my blog - nice to have someone finally ;)

Alice said...

Great job! I find it's always easier when your guy is trying to eat healthy with you!!

Keep up the great work.