Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday: What I ate

Sorry for two food-centric posts in a row; today was nuts. But I got to meet my friends' brand new daughter, and I'm convinced she is the most adorable little girl in the whole entire world. Baby snuggles are the best.

Breakfast: I took the advice of a few commentors and switched it up a bit. 1 egg, scrambled with 1 cup fresh mushrooms and 2 tbs salsa, small whole-wheat tortilla

Snack; Large Hazelnut Latte (the 15 point one from Second Cup. Yes, a total treat...but it's Friday and I planned for it!)

Lunch: 1/2 thin crust veggie pizza

Snack: earl grey tea, handful of nuts and dried cranberries

Dinner: 3 cups romaine lettuce, 1/2 cup chopped, skinless chicken breast, some broccoli and raw mushrooms, 1 cup grapes, 1 small chocolate

Activity: 40 minutes strength training routine

Total points used: 44 (35 daily, 9 activity)
Points earned: 4

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wowzers 15 points for a latte?!?!