Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thursday in review

I thought I'd post what I'm eating - I'd love feedback and opinions!

Breakfast: 1 english muffin, 1 tbs chunky organic peanut butter, 1 banana, coffee

Snack: 1 Grande Non-fat cappuccino, orange

Lunch: 1/2 personal sized thin crust veggie pizza, raw veggies (zucchini, peppers, carrots, broccoli)

Snack: 1 apple, 1 tbs peanut butter, earl grey tea with splash of skim milk and splenda

Dinner: 1 chicken breast skewer (greek style), 1/2 serving roasted potatoes, 1 1/2 cups of greek salad with dressing, 1 cup fruit salad

Activity: 60 minutes Zumba

Water: 3 L

Total PointsPlus: 37 (35 daily points, 2 activity points)

6 comments:

Sarah said...

You only got 2 activity points for an hour of Zumba? Seems low to me.

Great food choices!

Carolyn said...

Yippee! I love the regular posting. Keep up the good fight, Meghan. You are beautiful and perfect in my eyes. I can't wait to see your new haircut in person.

Meg said...

Sarah - no, sorry, I used 2 activity points...I earned something like 12 for an hour of Zumba!

SmilingErin said...

I think you need more protein earlier in the day! Try adding an egg to your english muffin. In particular your lunch seems tasty, but probably not enough to keep you going all day. Maybe a half pita with tuna and lettuce with your veggies instead?
Good luck :)

Alice said...

I agree with Erin about the egg. I find when I eat an egg with breakfast I keep going much better than days I focus on carbs. You also seem to eat a bit of peanut better. Maybe try subbing one of them for something lower in points like hummus.

Looks yummy though!

Anonymous said...

a double egg-white omelette with no-yolks would be high on protein and low cal!