Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 10

Our internet is out at home for the week so I haven't been able to update.

This diet is actually getting easier. I am still craving toast with peanut butter and I don't think that will ever go away, but it is not as hard to look forward to my salad with protein for lunch. I'm also not starving before dinner.

I weighed myself on Monday and I was down 5 lbs. This morning, I've seen the scale move an additional 2, for a total of 7 lbs lost in 10 days. Obviously I'm not expecting this rate to continue, but it's nice to get a headstart, is it not?

I'd like to be at 15 lbs lost by Labour Day, which I feel is a reasonable goal. I've got 7 more days on Cycle One, and then I can move on to Cycle Two and two servings of glorious starch. Oh, legumes. Lentils. Beans. Corn on the cob. I'm very excited about it.

2 comments:

Snowflake said...

WOOHOO!! Keep up the good work!! You can do it!!!

PlumPetals said...

That's awesome!!! Seeing numbers drop on the scale is a great motivator to keep going! Well done :D