Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Roses for my Calendar



This is a familiar tactic, and one I've never stopped doing, but the tiny little star stickers I've been posting on my calendar on days that I work out aren't cutting it for me anymore.

For the month of February, every day that I go to the gym, I'll get one of these totally obnoxious glitter and rhinestone rose stickers on the calendar.

I picked the roses for two reasons - one, I'm a sucker for seasonal holidays (Turkeys in October, Shamrocks in March) and it's the cheesiest of all the holidays this month, but the second is more personal. The flowers I've chosen for my wedding bouquet are red roses.

Every time I see these gaudy, sparkly, fabulous stickers, I'll remember that vision, the goal I have of walking down the aisle, confident and feeling beautiful.

No comments: