Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday

Am I ever glad I prepared everything yesterday, because my entire day derailed before the clock even hit 10:30 this morning. 

Not only did I oversleep, I walked straight into a massive heap of unexpected work that meant that I wouldn't have had time to go buy something healthy for lunch. If I hadn't prepared and packed breakfast, lunch and snacks yesterday, I would have ended up eating nothing, or, more likely, macaroni and cheese and some kind of giant muffin from the cafe in our building. 

By 4:30, I wasn't sure if I'd make it out of the office on time for my 7:30 Zumba class, but I did. Instead of collapsing on the couch, I grabbed my quick dinner and headed to the gym. I had an awesome time, and then I settled in for an evening of laundry, blog reading and half-fat ice cream (measured!) eating.

How was your Monday? Ready to do it all again tomorrow?

No comments: